Home Cookie Boutique Couture Cakes Confections Place an Order

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Heart Valentine's Day


I am excited to share the photos from Anders Ruff's latest dessert table : I heart Valentine's Day!

Once again, I had the pleasure of working with the fabulous Maureen and Adria!  Their printable party collections can be found online here at the their shop. 

This collection would be perfect for any Valentine's Day celebration, particularly the classroom parties at your kids' school!!

Here are some pictures that Becca Bond Photography took of the cookies I made for their photoshoot...  Look how pretty she made my cookies look!!








Party styling and custom printable party package by Anders Ruff
Photography by Becca Bond Photography


3 comments:

  1. Ur blog is always a beautiful treat for me...love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring our photos, Ally! Your cookies made the table so much more exciting, as always!!!
    XO
    Maureen and Adria

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinking cool. makes me wish for heart day all over again. love it! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete