Home Cookie Boutique Couture Cakes Confections Place an Order

Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Half Pint Sized Apple Pies


Aren't these just the CUTEST things you've ever seen? 

  When I read about these on Gourmet Mom on the Go, I wanted to make them right away.  They are super easy and they taste even better than they look!

The original recipe calls for canned apple pie filling and a pre-made crust.  I was going to be selling these for a Breast Cancer Awareness Event so I used my recipe for homemade apple pie filling and used a homemade crust. 

Beneath the pie filling is a lemon flavored cream cheese mixture and then a graham cracker crust.  Yum.

for the recipe

You can use any type of pie filling... cherry, blackberry or even peach would be great!

Happy Baking!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Ally and I bet they do taste great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect,as Always! I can't wait to try them. But I'm not gonna lie - I will be using store bought crust! (I really hate making pie crust)

    ReplyDelete