Sunday, October 10, 2010

Half Pint Sized Apple Pies

Aren't these just the CUTEST things you've ever seen? 

  When I read about these on Gourmet Mom on the Go, I wanted to make them right away.  They are super easy and they taste even better than they look!

The original recipe calls for canned apple pie filling and a pre-made crust.  I was going to be selling these for a Breast Cancer Awareness Event so I used my recipe for homemade apple pie filling and used a homemade crust. 

Beneath the pie filling is a lemon flavored cream cheese mixture and then a graham cracker crust.  Yum.

for the recipe

You can use any type of pie filling... cherry, blackberry or even peach would be great!

Happy Baking!


  1. These are adorable Ally and I bet they do taste great. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Perfect,as Always! I can't wait to try them. But I'm not gonna lie - I will be using store bought crust! (I really hate making pie crust)